D’Addario 10-47 Extra Light, 80/20 Coated Acoustic Guitar Strings
- D’Addario’s lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EXP10s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending. D’Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D’Addario’s world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won’t believe they are coated!D’Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D’Addario’s innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D’Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047